The East Williamsburg House features 14 beautifully designed bedrooms and commons spaces in the neighborhood of East Williamsburg We even have a spacious court yard!
Located on the eastern part of of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, this coliving space is in an up-and-coming neighborhood. The East Williamsburg House is a 12-minute walk to the Graham Avenue stop on the L train, an 11-minute walk to the Grand Street stop on the L train, and 16-minute walk to the G Train. The location is near coffee shops, pizza joints, bars, and music venues.
The house is a newly renovated space with updated appliances and hardwood floors. This house is equipped with 2 kitchens, a basement living room and a coworking space. All of the common areas are massive in comparison to your average New York City apartment. This space is move-in ready. All you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
THE KITCHENS/DINING ROOM
There are two kitchens throughout the East Williamsburg House. One of the kitchens even has a balcony that's perfect for a relaxing outdoor meals with friends. These spaces each have dining room and everything your would ever need to make a home cooked meal. These spaces are used for potluck dinners, solo meals, and chats in the evening over a glass of wine.
- Amenities include gas stoves, stainless steel fridges, microwaves, large sinks, coffee makers, blenders, plenty of cabinets, cookware, tableware, cutting boards, and anything else you would need in a kitchen.
- Also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, tea, olive oil, paper towels, and dish soap, hand soap, and garbage/recycling bags all of which is routinely restocked.
- Security: 24/7 security in all common areas.
THE (CO)LIVING ROOM
The living room is located in the basement and has two large couches and 55’' screen TV (with Netflix!!!). It is here where we host movie nights, game nights, and unplanned hangouts. This space is equipped with everything you need to relax.
- Living room also includes: coffee tables, pillows, lamps, knickknacks, house slippers to walk around in, and nice people.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas
- Tech: Google Chromecast
The Coworking Space
The basement space is also equipped with everything you need… to work! This room comfortably holds up to ten people working simultaneously. There's lots of desk space to make sure your work time is productive. Additionally, there are many common spaces throughout the house that our members use to work.
- Amenities: Desks, chairs, conveniently placed outlets, a printer, a scanner and a fax machine to make sure you are prepared for anything work throws at you.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house. There’s no need to even bring a pillow. There are single and shared rooms, depending on availability and your price range.
- Amenities: memory foam mattresses (twin-sized for shared rooms, full sized for single rooms), memory foam pillows, extension cords to your bedside, shelving, hooks, bed linens, towels, and a closet/organizational tools
- Services: Bed linens and towels prepared for you when you arrive.
We provide everything you would need for the bathroom as well. There are six full bathrooms and one half bathroom so that you’ll never have to wait. Some are en suite bathrooms, and some are for the whole house to use.
- Also included: toilet paper and shampoo, body wash, hand soap and small garbage bags, which will never be empty! We also provide hairdryers, no need to bring your own
The Court YarD and Patio
Yes, we even have a court yard and patio! These space have tables and chairs so you can hang outside in the spring, summer and autumn. These spaces hold many parties, get-togethers, barbecues, and celebrations.
The is are pay-per-use washing machine and drying machine right next to the living room.
• Security: 24/7 security in common areas, as well as lockers
THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
In addition to everything above, all of your utilities (electric, gas, water, and wifi) are included in your membership. Each of our new homes incorporate the newest advancements in home technology, like high bandwidth routers, NestTM security and temperature control systems (induvidual HVAC units in each room), updated appliances, and energy efficient lighting. For all the furniture and beds we used only best suppliers, real wooden surfaces, durable metals, and sleek countertops. We worked with interior designers to make the place comfortable for all members in any room of the house. We’ve thought of all the little things you need to feel right at home upon arrival.
Your membership gives you the opportunity to move between all our houses month to month, allowing you to see what it’s like to live in different neighborhoods. Members are welcome to enjoy the parties and events at any of our locations. We screen all candidates before approving applications so that there are no worries about moving into a new place with new people; only excitement!
We have a flexible month-to-month commitment options. We do not require extensive documents from you, guarantors or large deposits. The longer commitment from your side helps us to provide you with the better prices. Shared from $850 | Private from $1890