The Downtown Brooklyn House is a recently renovated house in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn. The house is the newest edition to the Outpost Club houses, and we are more excited than ever!. This prime-location house is in a cozy neighborhood with an incredible array of food, drink, and shopping options. We named the house the Downtown Brooklyn House because... well... it's downtown! The house is centrally located, allowing members to access to the best neighborhoods of Brooklyn and Manhattan quickly.
Located right in the heart of Boerum Hill, this coliving space is in the trendy neighborhood of Boerum Hill, Brooklyn. The Downtown Brooklyn House is a 6 minute walk to the F and G trains, and a 10 minute walk to the A Train. It takes 15 minutes to get to Manhattan. The location is near coffee shops, a host of bars and restaurants, supermarkets, delis, and event centers too!
The house itself is a beautiful four-story brownstone that fits perfectly into the neighborhoods ethos. The interior is newly renovated and has updated wooden floors, furniture, appliances, to make the house feel modern but warm. This coliving space has 14 rooms. There are multiple common spaces; living rooms kitchens, coworking space, all of which members have access to, making the space massive in comparison to your average New York apartment. This space is move-in ready; all you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
THE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
There are 4 kitchens in this house, each of which is fully equipped with everything you would need to cook, eat, and have a good time.This is the heart of the house, and for good reason. These spaces have dining room tables large enough to sit up to 8 people. This space is used for potluck dinners, solo meals, and even chats in the evening over a glass of wine. Here is the full list kitchen items that members have access to.
- Amenities include: gas stove, stainless steel fridge, microwave, large sink, coffee maker, blender, plenty of cabinets (you will be assigned one), cookware, tableware, cutting boards, and anything else you would need in a kitchen.
- Also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, olive oil, paper towels, dish soap all of which is routinely restocked.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
THE (CO)LIVING ROOM
The living room has everything you need to relax: a large couch and a 55'’ Screen TV (with Netflix!!!). It is here where we host movie nights, game nights, and unplanned hangouts. This space is equipped with everything you need to relax.
- Living room also includes: A coffee table, additional chairs, pillows, lamps, knickknacks, house slippers to walk around in, and nice people.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas
- Technology:Google Chromecast
THE COWORKING SPACE
This space also equipped with everything you need… to work! This room comfortably holds up 6 people working simultaneously. There's lots of desk space to make sure your work time is productive. Additionally, all common-spaces throughout the house can be used to work as well. Our members are either out at work or working from home, so the house remains quiet to work during the day.
- Amenities: Desks, chairs, conveniently placed outlets, a printer, a scanner, and a fax machine to make sure you are prepared for anything work throws at you.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house. There’s no need to even bring a pillow. There are only single rooms at this house.
- Amenities: memory foam twin-sized mattresses, memory foam pillows, extension cords to your bedside, shelving, hooks, bed linens, towels, and a closet/organizational tools).
- Services: Bed linens and towels prepared for you when you arrive.
We provide everything you would need for the bathroom too. There are many full bathrooms throughout the house, some are private bathrooms connected to private rooms and some are common bathrooms so that you’ll never have to wait.
- Also included: toilet paper, shampoo, body wash and hairdryers
THE BACK YARd/Rooftop
Yes, we even have a back yard and rooftop! These space have tables and chairs so can work outside in the spring, summer and autumn. These spaces holds many parties, get-togethers, barbecues, and celebrations. This also a great please to get peace and quiet at anytime of day or night!
THE LAUNDRY ROOM
This house has access to pay-per-use laundry machine, where members can do their laundry in the comfort of their own home.
THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
In addition to everything above, all of your utilities (electric, gas, water, and wifi) are included in your membership. Each of our new homes incorporate the newest advancements in home technology, like high bandwidth routers, NestTM security and temperature control systems, updated appliances, and energy efficient lighting. For all the furniture and beds we used only best suppliers, real wood, durable metals, and sleek stone surfaces. We worked with interior designers to make the place comfortable for all members in any room of the house. We’ve thought of all the little things you need to feel right at home upon arrival.
We have flexible month-to-month commitment options. We do not require extensive documents from you, guarantors or large deposits. The longer commitment from your side helps us to provide you with the better prices. Private rooms starting from $2290