Outpost Referral Program
Have a friend who wants to join Outpost?
The process of referring them is super easy, and you'll both receive a discount of $250 dollars! Here how to refer a friend:
- Step 1: Have you friend apply using the Apply button in the top right-hand corner of this page
- Here's a link you can send to your friend: https://www.outpost-club.com/join-us/
- Step 2: when they apply, make sure they mention your name!
- They can do this on the second form by clicking the "Friend" check box and filling out your name
- Step 3: Make sure they actually sign up and become a member!
- To get the discount, they must actually follow through!
- Step four: Receive the discount!
- You and your friend will receive the discount when they complete their second months payment
This offer is for current and previous members only, and members can only take advantage of the program if the new member plans to stay for two months or more
Outpost Club Referral Program Rules
Last Updated: December 15, 2017
These Outpost Club Referral Program Rules (“Program Rules”) govern your participation in the Outpost Club Referral Program. The Program Rules are in addition to any agreements between you and Outpost Club. The Outpost Club Terms are incorporated by reference and shall apply to your participation in the Outpost Club Referral Program, including, if necessary, to resolve any disputes between you and Outpost Club related to or arising out of the Referral Program.
The Outpost Club Referral Program (“Referral Program”) is offered by Outpost Club, Inc. and its affiliates (together referred to as “Outpost Club”) and provides Members who are interested in referring their family and friends (“Referrers”) the opportunity to refer eligible individuals to join the Outpost Club community as new Members. The Referral triggers when the Referred Member signs an agreement and pays first Invoice. These Program Rules apply to both referrers and referred Users, so please read carefully to understand your respective rights and obligations.
To be eligible to participate in the Referral Program as a referrer, you must (a) be a legal resident of your country; (b) be the age of majority in your territory of residence; and (c) maintain a Outpost Club account in good standing. Referrers may be Members. A single person may use the Outpost Club Platform in several ways (for example, as a Member and Potential Member). However, if you violate the Referral Program Rules or any applicable Terms of Service, Outpost Club may suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Referral Program under any or all of your accounts. For example, if you are a Member and you engage in prohibited referral activity under your Outpost Club account, Outpost Club may terminate your ability to participate in the Referral Program under all of your Outpost Club accounts.
Outpost Club Codes
Under the Referral Program, Outpost Club may provide you with a unique alphanumeric code (“Outpost Club Code”) to distribute to eligible individuals to become new Members. Outpost Club may also provide you the ability to create additional Outpost Club Codes. Outpost Club owns all rights in and to any Outpost Club Code whether provided to you or created by you. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) Outpost Club may limit the number of Outpost Club Codes you may create or are made available to you, (b) you have no ownership rights in any form over the Outpost Club Codes, and (c) Outpost Club may reclaim, deactivate, invalidate or terminate your Outpost Club Code at any time at its discretion.
How to Refer New Members
a. Referred MEMBERS.
You may refer eligible individuals to become new Members on the Outpost Club Platform. In order to be eligible for a Referral Reward (defined below) for a new Member, the person must (i) have never previously created an Outpost Club account or lived with Outpost Club; (ii) be at least the age of majority in your territory of residence, and (iii) satisfy the applicable Reward Criteria, as discussed below. If these conditions are met, the person shall be considered your “Referred Member.”
B. Invitations through the Outpost Club Platform.
C. Other Invitations.
You may also invite eligible individuals to become new Members by distributing your Outpost Club Code directly and instructing them to manually input your Outpost Club Code into the Outpost Club Application form. A Member will not be able to apply your Outpost Club Code if (i) they’ve already applied another Member’s Outpost Club Code or a different promotion code, (ii) they’ve already received Outpost Club credit from Outpost Club or another source on their Member account prior to entry of your Outpost Club Code, or (iii) they already concluded an agreement with Outpost Club prior to entering your Outpost Club Code in their Account. A Member will not be able to apply your Outpost Club Code if they start their application without entering your Code. If a Member does not enter your Outpost Club Code you will not receive attribution for the referral and they will not be considered your Referred Member. Outpost Club reserves the right to supply new Members with Outpost Club credit or sign-on bonuses at its discretion.
You are eligible to earn a referral incentive (“Referral Reward”) for each Referred Member that you refer to the Outpost Club Platform (subject to certain maximum limits and the other terms in these Referral Program Rules). As discussed above, in order to qualify as your Referred Member, the new Member must satisfy the applicable Reward Criteria, sign the Membership Agreement and pay the first Invoice. The Reward Criteria are set by Outpost Club in its sole discretion and are subject to change at any time. Outpost Club, at its sole discretion, may make available certain promotions with different Reward Criteria or Referral Rewards to other Members or prospective Members. These promotions, unless offered to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your Agreement or relationship with Outpost Club.
The Referral Rewards are triggered after a Referred Member signs an agreement and pays first Invoice.
If the new Member that you refer satisfies the Reward Criteria, the type of Reward you are eligible to receive may depend on (i) which Outpost Club Member account you used to refer the new member, (ii) the Outpost Club region associated with your Outpost Club account, (iii) the Outpost Club region associated with the Referred Member when they apply your Outpost Club Code, or (iv) other factors as determined and communicated by Outpost Club.
b. Earning Rewards for Referred MEMBERS.
New Members you refer in some promotional cases may receive Outpost Club credit upon creating their new Outpost Club account by signing an agreement and paying the first Invoice (“Referral Credit”). Referral Credit is only valid for use on the Outpost Club Platform and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Referral Credit may contain certain restrictions such as expiration dates or geographical use limitations which will be communicated to the new Member. New Members should check with their Outpost Club representative to determine whether they qualify to have Referral Credit and any restrictions on its use. In order to satisfy the Referral Criteria, the referred Member must use their first Outpost Club month credit before the Referral Credit expires, but in no event later than thirty (30) days from the creation of their Outpost Club account. All terms and conditions for the distribution and use of Referral Credit are determined by Outpost Club in its sole discretion.
c. Maximum Rewards for Referred MEMBERS.
The maximum amount of Referral Rewards that Outpost Club will pay for Referred Members is $2,000 per month (either in cash, Outpost Club credit, or a combination of the two). For example, if the Referral Reward is $300 per Referred Member and you generate 10 Referred Members in a single month, the maximum you can earn is $2,000 (in cash or Outpost Club credit) for such month.
D. Resolving Disputes over Referrals.
Only one person can earn a Referral Reward for a single Referred Member. In the event that multiple persons claim credit for a particular referral, Outpost Club has full discretion to determine which person earned such referral according to Outpost Club's systems.
E. Reservation of rights.
Outpost Club reserves the right to withhold or deduct Referral Rewards or Referral Credit obtained through the Referral Program in the event that Outpost Club determines or believes that the receipt of the Referral Reward or Referral Credit was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of these Referral Program Rules or any other applicable agreement between you and Outpost Club.
In connection with your participation in the Referral Program, you expressly agree to the restrictions listed below. When distributing, promoting or communicating your Referral Code(s) you agree that:
If you violate any of these restrictions Outpost Club may, in its discretion, remove your eligibility to participate in the Referral Program, and/or deny you any Referral Rewards earned in violation or suspected violation of these restrictions.
- No spamming. You agree that you will not “spam” anyone with invitations to join the Outpost Club community, and that you at all times will remain compliant with CAN-SPAM, the TCPA, and other applicable laws. The following specific activities are prohibited:
- Mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not personally know;
- Use of automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post or respond to your Referral Code;
- Use of scripts, programed or automatic dialers to send invites or to communicate Referral Codes; and
- Posting referral codes on event or venue pages without express permission from the owner.
- No Misrepresentations. You agree that you will not attempt to mislead anyone in connection with the Referral Program, either by affirmative representation, implication, or omission. In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Create fake accounts, blogs, webpages, profiles, websites, links or messages
- Misrepresent your relationship with Outpost Club or any other third party (Don’t create content or communications that could have the effect of leading a consumer to believe that it is an official communication from Outpost Club.)
- Suggest that an affiliation or partnership exists with a third party where none exists.
- Don’t make misrepresentations with respect to the characteristics or qualification requirements for any referral rewards. You acknowledge that Outpost Club may change the characteristics or qualification requirements for referral rewards in its discretion, and therefore you shall not represent any fixed characteristics (e.g., amount of Outpost Club credit, expiration date).
- Prohibited content. You agree that you will not use the Outpost Club brand in connection with:
- Disparaging or defamatory content concerning Outpost Club or third parties;
- Content which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, discrimination or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Offensive, abusive, intimidating or harassing content
- Content that is sexually explicit, obscene and/or contains nudity
- Any political and/or religious statement;
- Content containing images or reference to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, weapons or firearms
- Content that violates someone else’s privacy
- Other restrictions. You also agree that you will not:
- Specify the monetary amount of the referral code unless authorised by Outpost Club in writing;
- Create websites, domains, URLs, social media handles or email addresses containing the word “Outpost Club”;
- Use the names or marks of Outpost Club competitors
- Use images of celebrities or other public or private figures without their written consent
- Use someone else’s brand name or intellectual property without their written consent
- Engage in phishing or attempting to obtain financial or other personal information
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information
- Sell your Referral Code. You agree that you will only distribute your Outpost Club Code free of charge only for promotional purposes. You may not sell, trade, or barter your Outpost Club Code under any circumstances. You may not pay or provide anything of value to an invited user beyond any referral credit or collateral supplied by Outpost Club.
- Violate or infringe the rights of a third party. You will not create any Outpost Club Code that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any third party. You will adhere to the License terms in any use of the Outpost Club Marks.
- Advertise. You agree that you will not pay to advertise your Outpost Club Code or the Referral Program, including via Google, Facebook, Twitter, Bing and Craigslist.
- Create printed materials other than those authorized by Outpost Club
- Post printed materials on public or private property without the express written consent.
- Engage in fraudulent activity. You agree that you and your referrals will not defraud or abuse (or attempt to defraud or abuse) Outpost Club, the terms of the Outpost Club Referral Program, or any invited users.
The following terms shall also apply to your participation in the Referral Program.
- Referred Members who earn a Referral Reward for satisfying the Reward Criteria are not eligible for other sign-on bonuses or sign-on guarantees.
- Members cannot earn Referral Rewards for referring themselves.
- In exchange for allowing you to promote your Outpost Club Code online (subject to the restrictions above), you agree to include a link on any such promotion page back to Outpost Club promotion page (or such other page as Outpost Club designates).
- All Outpost Club promotions run for a limited time only and are subject to change at Outpost Club's discretion.