The Bushwick House is a recently renovated House in Bushwick Brooklyn. When we were looking for a new place, we thought about finding a location with a great location that is still affordable and fun. The tree-covered streets are a great addition to the neighborhood. We named the house the Bushwick House because although there are other houses of ours in Bushwick, this one is right in the heart the neighborhood.
Located right in the heart of Bushwick, this coliving space is in the most up-and-coming neighborhood of Brooklyn. The Bushwick House is a 10 minute walk to the JMZ trains on Halsey Street, and a 10 minute walk to the L train at Myrtle Avenue-Wyckoff Avenue. The location is near coffee shops, artisanal pizza joints, supermarkets, delis, and a couple bars as well.
The house itself also reflects the neighborhood by incorporating wood into the design: wooden floors, furniture, beds, and closets, all made with wooden material to make the house feel chic and warm. This coliving space has 17 rooms. There are 3 kitchens, and if you take a trip down the stairs you’ll find a living room and coworking space, both of which are massive in comparison to your average New York apartment. This space is move-in ready; all you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
THE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
This is the heart of the house, and for good reason. This space has a dining room table large enough to sit up to 8 people. This space is used for potluck dinners, solo meals, and even chats in the evening over a glass of wine. But this is just one of the three common areas.
- Amenities include: gas stove, stainless steel fridge, microwave, large sink, coffee maker, blender, plenty of cabinets (you will be assigned one), cookware, tableware, cutting boards, and anything else you would need in a kitchen.
- Also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, olive oil, paper towels, dish soap all of which is routinely restocked.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
THE (CO)LIVING ROOM
The living room has a large L-shaped couch and a 55'’ Screen TV (with Netflix!!!) It is here where we host movie nights, game nights, and unplanned hangouts. This space is equipped with everything you need to relax.
- Living room also includes: A coffee table, additional chairs, pillows, lamps, knickknacks, house slippers to walk around in, and nice people.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas
- Google Chromecast
THE COWORKING SPACE
This space also equipped with everything you need… to work! This room comfortably holds up 4 people working simultaneously. There's lots of desk space to make sure your work time is productive. Additionally, all common-spaces throughout the house can be used to work as well. Our members are either out at work or working from home, so the house remains quiet to work during the day.
- Amenities: Desks, chairs, conveniently placed outlets, a printer, a scanner, and a fax machine to make sure you are prepared for anything work throws at you.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house. There’s no need to even bring a pillow. There are single and shared rooms, depending on availability and your price range.
- Amenities: memory foam twin-sized mattresses, memory foam pillows, extension cords to your bedside, shelving, hooks, bed linens, towels, and a closet/organizational tools).
- Services: Bed linens and towels prepared for you when you arrive.
We provide everything you would need for the bathroom too. There are three full bathrooms and one half bathroom so that you’ll never have to wait.
- Also included: toilet paper, shampoo, body wash and hairdryers
THE BACK YARD
Yes, we even have a back yard! This space has tables and chairs so can work outside in the spring, summer and autumn. This space holds many parties, get-togethers, barbeques, and celebrations. You need to go through a members room to go out there, but as long as you get permission, you are free to use it.
THE LAUNDRY ROOM
This house has access to a laundry machine (washer/dryer combo), where members can do their laundry in the comfort of their own home.
THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
In addition to everything above, all of your utilities (electric, gas, water, and wifi) are included in your membership. Each of our new homes incorporate the newest advancements in home technology, like high bandwidth routers, NestTM security and temperature control systems (The Bushwick House has central air), updated appliances, and energy efficient lighting. For all the furniture and beds we used only best suppliers, real wooden surfaces, durable metals, and sleek countertops. We worked with interior designers to make the place comfortable for all members in any room of the house. We’ve thought of all the little things you need to feel right at home upon arrival.
We have a flexible month-to-month commitment options. We do not require extensive documents from you, guarantors or large deposits. The longer commitment from your side helps us to provide you with the better prices. Shared rooms starting from $850 | Private rooms starting from $1550