The East Bushwick House features 4 floors of exclusively designed spaces and 14 rooms. We even have a spacious backyard!
Located on the east side of Bushwick, Brooklyn, this coliving space is in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Bushwick. The East-Bushwick House is a five-minute walk to the Wilson Ave stop on the L train, and a fifteen-minute walk to the Halsey Street stop on the J, M, and Z trains. The location is near coffee shops (Father Knows Best is Outpost Club's favorite), pizza/taco joints and bars. Check out our neighborhood guide to get a feel of the area!
The house is a newly renovated space with central air, updated appliances, and hardwood floors. This house is equipped with 3 kitchens and a basement living rooms and coworking space. All of the common areas are massive in comparison to your average New York City apartment. This space is move-in ready. All you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
THE KITCHENS/DINING ROOM
There are three kitchens throughout the East Bushwick House. The kitchens form the core of the house, and for good reason. On each floor (all members have access to every floor) the kitchen and dining room are the first rooms you enter into. These spaces each have dining room tables and the second floor dining room is even large enough to sit 10-12 people. These spaces are used for potluck dinners, solo meals, and chats in the evening over a glass of wine.
- Amenities include gas stoves, stainless steel fridges, microwaves, large sinks, coffee makers, blenders, plenty of cabinets, cookware, tableware, cutting boards, and anything else you would need in a kitchen.
- Also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, tea, olive oil, paper towels, and dish soap, hand soap, and garbage/recycling bags all of which is routinely restocked.
- Security: 24/7 security in all common areas.
THE (CO)LIVING ROOM
The living room has two separate nooks for people to hang out in. The larger part of the living room has a large couch and a 55’' screen TV (with Netflix). This is where we host movie nights, game nights, and unplanned hangouts. The smaller living room has a padded mat to lay on, bean bag chairs, and another 55'' screen TV. This space is equipped with everything you need to relax.
- Living room also includes: coffee tables, pillows, lamps, knickknacks, house slippers to walk around in, and nice people.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas
- Google Chromecast
THE COWORKING SPACE
The co-working space in this house we’ll make sure you have everything you need to have to work productively! This room comfortably holds up to five people working simultaneously. There's lots of desk space to make sure your work time is productive. Additionally, there are many common spaces throughout the house that our members use to work.
- Amenities: Desks, chairs, conveniently placed outlets, a printer, a scanner to make sure you are prepared for anything work throws at you.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house. There’s no need to even bring a pillow. There are single and shared rooms, depending on availability and your price range.
- Amenities: memory foam mattresses (twin-sized for shared rooms, full sized for single rooms), memory foam pillows, extension cords to your bedside, shelving, hooks, bed linens, towels, and a closet/organizational tools
- Services: Bed linens and towels prepared for you when you arrive.
We provide everything you would need for the bathroom as well. There are six full bathrooms and one half bathroom so that you’ll never have to wait.
- Also included: toilet paper and shampoo, body wash, hand soap and small garbage bags, which will never be empty! We also provide hairdryers, no need to bring your own
Yes, we even have a back yard! This space has tables and chairs so you can hang outside in the spring, summer and autumn. This space holds many parties, get-togethers, barbeques, and celebrations.
Every floor has one washing/ drying machine.
• Security: 24/7 security in common areas, as well as lockers
Throughout The House
In addition to everything above, all of your utilities (electric, gas, water, and wifi) are included in your membership. Each of our new homes incorporate the newest advancements in home technology, like high bandwidth routers, NestTM security and temperature control systems, updated appliances, and energy efficient lighting. For all the furniture and beds we used only best suppliers, real wooden surfaces, durable metals, and sleek countertops. We worked with interior designers to make the place comfortable for all members in any room of the house. We’ve thought of all the little things you need to feel right at home upon arrival.
Your membership gives you the opportunity to move between all our houses month to month, allowing you to see what it’s like to live in different neighborhoods. Members are welcome to enjoy the parties and events at any of our locations. We screen all candidates before approving applications so that there are no worries about moving into a new place with new people; only excitement!
We have a flexible month-to-month commitment options. We do not require extensive documents from you, guarantors or large deposits. The longer commitment from your side helps us to provide you with the better prices. Shared rooms starting from $850 | Private from $1590