The Ridgewood House is a recently renovated house in Ridgewood Queens. When we found this place, we knew we had found a unique building in the neighborhood that really stands out. This was our first house in Ridgewood, and we are so happy that we are able to provide a house in this historic neighborhood. The house has unusually high ceilings, even in the basement!
Located right in the heart of Ridgewood, this co-living space is in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Ridgewood, Queens. The Ridgewood House is a one minute walk to the M train on Forest Ave. The location is near coffee shops, pizza joints, great polish food, a wine bar/restaurant and a couple of bars.
The house is a newly renovated space with central air, updated appliances, and tile floors. This coliving space has fourteen bedrooms, all attached to three kitchens/dining rooms, a massive living, a coworking space, and a laundry room. All of the common areas are massive in comparison to your average New York apartment. This space is move-in ready; all you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
THE KITCHENs/DINING ROOM
This is the heart of the house, and for good reason. In each of the three apartments (all members have access to all three apartments) the kitchen and dining room are the first rooms you enter into. These spaces each have dining room tables, the downstair dining room is large enough to sit 10-12 people, while the upstairs dining rooms are capable of seating 5-6 people each. These spaces are used for potluck dinners, solo meals, and even chats in the evening over a glass of wine.
- Amenities include: gas stoves, stainless steel fridges, microwaves, large sinks, coffee makers, blenders, plenty of cabinets (you will be assigned one), cookware, tableware, cutting boards, and anything else you would need in a kitchen.
- Also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, olive oil, paper towels, and dish soap, all of which is routinely restocked.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
THE (CO)LIVING ROOM
The living room has three large couches and 55’' screen TV (with Netflix!!!). It is here where we host movie nights, game nights, and unplanned hangouts. This space is equipped with everything you need to relax.
- Living room also includes: coffee tables, pillows, lamps, knickknacks, house slippers to walk around in, and nice people.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas
- Tech: Google Chromecast
THE COWORKING SPACE
This space also equipped with everything you need… to work! This room comfortably holds up to ten people working simultaneously. There's lots of desk space to make sure your work time is productive. Additionally, there are many common spaces throughout the house that our members use to work.
- Amenities: Desks, chairs, conveniently placed outlets, a printer, a scanner and a fax machine to make sure you are prepared for anything work throws at you.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house. There’s no need to even bring a pillow. There are single and shared rooms, depending on availability and your price range.
- Amenities: memory foam twin-sized mattresses, memory foam pillows, extension cords to your bedside, shelving, hooks, bed linens, towels, and a closet/organizational tools
- Services: Bed linens and towels prepared for you when you arrive.
We provide literally everything you would need for the bathroom as well. There are seven full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms so that you’ll never have to wait.
- Also included: toilet paper, shampoo and body wash, which will never be empty! We also provide hairdryers, no need to bring your own
THE BACK YARD
Yes, we even have a back yard! This space has tables and chairs so can work outside in the spring, summer and autumn. This space holds many parties, get-togethers, barbeques, and celebrations. You have to go through someone's room to get there, but as long as you get permission, you are free to use it.
The Laundry Room
This house even has access to a laundry room, where members can use a pay-per-use laundry machine in the comfort of their own home.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas, as well as lockers
THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
In addition to everything above, all of your utilities (electric, gas, water, and wifi) are included in your membership. Each of our new homes incorporate the newest advancements in home technology, like high bandwidth routers, NestTM security and temperature control systems (The Ridgewood House has central air), updated appliances, and energy efficient lighting. For all the furniture and beds we used only best suppliers, real wooden surfaces, durable metals, and sleek countertops. We worked with interior designers to make the place comfortable for all members in any room of the house. We’ve thought of all the little things you need to feel right at home upon arrival.
Your membership gives you the opportunity to move between all our houses month to month, allowing you to see what it’s like to live in different neighborhoods. Members are welcome to enjoy the parties and events at any of our locations. We screen all candidates before approving applications so that there are no worries about moving into a new place with new people; only excitement!
We have a flexible month-to-month commitment membership options. We do not require extensive documents from you, guarantors or large deposits. The longer commitment from your side helps us to provide you with the better prices. Shared rooms starting from $750 | Private rooms starting from $1550